Duck Hunt Information
Home | About | Lodging | Contact | Links
Waterfowl Dates 2012-2013
Our Duck hunts will be over dry fields and ponds. We have had great success on ponds around southern and SW Oklahoma, but dry fields are amazing to hunt when the birds are here.This year is going to be a great season with all the water in the area. I have lots of corn and late milo leased and hope to have a lot of ducks for you guys and gals to shoot at. For lodging Information go to the links page.
The cost per person is $125 per hunt.
● Camouflage clothing (be sure to dress warm)
● ShotGun Shells
● Oklahoma Hunting License (click here to buy your license online)
● Oklahoma State Waterfowl permit (can also be bought online)
● Oklahoma Legacy Permit (buy it when you buy your license)
● Federal Duck Stamp
● Hunters Education card (for hunters born after Jan. 1, 1972)
Non resident is $70.00 for five days, $137.00 for an annual, A HIP permit which is $3.00. Federal waterfowl stamp ($15) available only from the post office and some sporting goods stores, state waterfowl permit ($10), FHL Permit is $5.00. Hunters responsible for buying their own licenses.
More License Prices and Info
We accept cash, personal/company checks and
for deposits and/or hunting fees.